Billing & Collections Specialist - (Hybrid)
- - Premium Billing
- Middleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
- Med/Dental/Vision; Company Paid Life/STD/LTD; Matching 401(k); Hybrid, Flexible Work Environment; Generous Paid Time Off
Billing & Collections Specialist
Hybrid Work Environment - Middleton, WI or Hartford, CT
Want to join an exciting and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including generous paid time off, a fully vested matching 401(k), professional and educational growth opportunities, hybrid, flexible and casual work environment, and recognition for exceptional performance?
CapSpecialty® is seeking an energetic, adaptable billing and collections professional to add to its experienced, team-oriented staff. With exceptional service to agents and policyholders, this role's primary goal is delivering billing ease through all payment channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify V11 system and internal processing improvements.
- Collaboratively work in a team environment, providing knowledge and assistance to other team members.
- Receive or post cash as required.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Pursue collection activity.
- Perform daily report analysis to ensure the quality and accuracy of financial data.
Education & Experience:
- 2-year Associate degree in business, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with financial decision-making, accounting or cash handling.
- Proven exceptional customer service skills, communication, problem solving ability, and team interaction skills.
- Prior collections experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- High-level knowledge of business or insurance.
- Superior analytical and personal interaction skills.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance and bonds for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering commercial Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – Berkshire Hathaway companies. For more information please visit CapSpecialty.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page