Human Resources Specialist
- - Marketing & Employee Engagement
- Hartford, CT, USA
- Full Time
- Med/Dental/Vision; Company Paid Life/STD/LTD; Matching 401(k); Hybrid, Flexible Work Environment; Generous Paid Time Off
Human Resources Specialist
Want to join an exciting and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including generous paid time off and paid leaves, fully vested matching 401(k), professional and educational growth opportunities, hybrid and flexible work environment, and recognition for exceptional performance?
CapSpecialty® is seeking an Employee Engagement Specialist to provide support to the employee engagement team, and to assist with the department's daily operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process the company's payroll and assist with administering its health, welfare, and retirement benefits programs.
- Provide administrative support for the company's recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and employment termination processes.
- Create and maintain accurate human resource records and perform data entry and reporting functions within the company's Human Resources information systems (HRIS).
- Serve as a day-to-day resource and point of contact within Human Resources by circulating department communications and responding to general questions and inquiries.
- Assist in the planning and organization of company events, training sessions and talent development programs.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Prior administrative office experience, ideally with emphasis in payroll processing, talent acquisition and management, and employee benefits administration
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, think critically, and maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance and bonds for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering commercial Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – Berkshire Hathaway companies. For more information please visit CapSpecialty.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page