Client & Policy Servicing Specialist - Remote
- - Underwriting Operations
- Nationwide, CT, USA
- Full Time
- Med/Dental/Vision; Company Paid Life/STD/LTD; Matching 401(k); Remote or Hybrid, Flexible Work Environment; Generous Paid Time Off
Client & Policy Servicing Specialist
Looking to join an engaging and collaborative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including generous paid time off, fully vested matching 401k, professional and educational growth opportunities, and recognition for exceptional performance in a flexible and casual hybrid or fully remote work environment?
CapSpecialty® is seeking business-focused Client & Policy Servicing Specialists to work their Directors and Officers, Errors & Omissions, Healthcare and Specialty Casualty Underwriting teams.
While delivering service excellence, this position will be responsible for supporting the Underwriting team through the policy life cycle, including processing new and renewal quotes and policies and post bind service, with high efficiency and quality to our broker partners and Insureds. The position will assist the company in achieving and improving service standards through process improvements and team collaboration.
Education & Experience:
- College degree, or high school diploma with prior office or other relevant experience strongly preferred.
- Prior customer service a plus but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be a positive, team player, within an enthusiastic, hardworking environment.
- Self-directed and innovative.
- Detail and Service orientated.
- Highly productive and accurate.
- Technically competent in all standard business software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty's creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty's carriers have an A ("Excellent") rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y).
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer